Getting in touch with my romantic side and trying to explore those subtle expressions and a myriad of emotions which i had somewhere deep inside..i do not claim to be a poet..I just write down what i feel like..Call them 'Free Verses' :)

Friday, October 26, 2007

The day i trust my feet

The day I trust my feet

I buried that dream inside me
Something I had done before
Still somewhere inside me wanting to explode

I keep digging up all my past
Anxious of what I will seek
Locked myself in those doors longing for that creak

Anticipation eternal
When will I meet me?
The day I will ask myself to start trusting my feet

Ignite the passion inside
Cross the boundaries
Walking away from slavery eluding vanities

Despair in me has compromised
Met hope just across the street
The day I asked myself to start trusting my feet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i like dis one de most